CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Almost There!

I am so excited. Justin only has a few months left of his 5 year apprenticeship. It is so hard with our schedules to do anything. He gets up at 4am every morning to go to work and the 2 nights a week he has school he doesn't even get home until 10pm. I will be so grateful when he is done with school. These winter months are the hardest. I pick up Hailey and dread going home to a dark cold house. I wish June would get here faster. I told Justin that by the time he finishes school he could have been a doctor. He has a 2 year associates on top of all this school. In the end that will be a total of 7 years. What a good man:)

Tonight is one of those nights that Justin has school. I am thinking about intruding on my dear mother and having her feed her wonderful grandaughter and child. After working for 10 hours the last thing I want to do is go home and cook a big dinner for just Hailey and myself.

I have this Friday off which is nice because Justin happens to have this Friday off also. I am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing other than a little cleaning of course! We actually might go out and buy Hailey the 4 wheeler that Justin found for Christmas. it is electric and has a parental control that allow us to shut it down if she gets going too fast. We actually just bought her a brand new riding helmet and jersey. (I think this was more daddys Christmas present than Hailey's) It will be fun to take her with us 4 wheeling this summer and have something for her to do.

Anyway, need to run..I need to call mom and see what she is making for supper!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya you just call her up an she can make supper for you and hailey! come to think of it it might be a good idea for me to do that when I leave home, that way i won't have to cook! LOL
I don't mind it that bad anymore but I used to HATE it.
The four-wheeeler sounds cool wish I had one. . . but i don't think I'd enjoy havin it shut off on me that much! LOL
btw thanks for the comment.
I had a previous account on blogspot but i can't for the life of me remember what the password was so i'll have to start a new one and thats a pain! so for this comment and untill I have more time i'm gonna be anonymous.
~ have a great day ~
Vonda

thevbunch said...

Sounds like a great idea. Maybe I'll come too! : )

Mrs. Darling said...

sorry. I really didnt make supper ohter than spaghette. Dad and I worked on the dryer all night long. Not fun. Hey I think you better take the city off the sidebar. Its not good for everyone to know exactly where you live especially in such a small place.

gramma_s said...

Heed what thy Mother sayeth, She is having quite a difficult job teaching ne how to blog and now she has to watch you too. :-)
Wish I had someone to make supper for me, Believe it or not I get real hungery somtimes and don't know what to fix or have the energy to fix it.