CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 20, 2006

I am so Thankful

I am so excited that the Holidays are finally here. This is my favorite time of year and I have so many things to be thankful for this year. Here are a few of the things that I have been blessed with this past year!

1) I found the man of my dreams and was able to marry my very best friend in the whole world.

2) We have the most beautiful little girl who is my " little monkey" and she is the world to us.

3) We found a great church this year that Justin and I are both really excited about.

4) We have a nice warm house to come home to every night

5) We have a wonderful family (yes mother that includes you too) that we love very much!

6) We have wonderful friends that are always there for us.

7) We both have wonderful jobs and are able to provide a very comfortable life for ourselves and our beautiful baby girl!

I would have to say that this last year has been the best of my whole life and I am so thankful. I never knew life could be so wonderful. Thank you God, and thank you Justin!

1 comments:

gramma_s said...

I like #5 the best. :-)