CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Almost here


Wow! I can't beleive Christmas is almost here! I am so excited for the new year, I just hope it is as good as the last. Justin is out Christmas shopping tonight. I am sure he is having fun at the mall!!! My boss and I took off this morning and spent the day at the mall. It was amazing how many people were there during the day. My boss and I have been working together for about 5 years now and every year we plan a whole day shopping. I guess there are perks to being friends with the boss. Today we sat down for lunch and around the beginning of the year she is looking to offer me an area director of sales position. The condition is that I have to promise not to quit my job when I have another baby. Oh...I don't know what to do it would mean a huge pay increase from what I already make and because I would be over both the Portland and Gladstone properties I would be working 5 minutes away from home 3 days a week. I guess there are alot worse decisions to have to make. I am just going to count my blessings and pray about it for a while. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Vonda said...

Merry Christmas To you too.

thevbunch said...

that would be a hard decision. Just keep your focus on what really matters in life. have a great Christmas!

Mrs. Darling said...

What a darling baby!