CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After

I am so exhausted today and all I want to do is go home and play with my baby and all her new toys. We had such a good Christmas, it's hard to believe that it is over already. Sat. we opened presents at home, Sunday we went to my parents house and had dinner and opened presents there, and Yesterday we went to Justin's parents, and 2 different friend's houses. By last night I was so tired that my whole body was aching. What a wonderful Christmas! I got everything on my list and more, but more importantly than that I got to spend some much needed time with my family and friends.

Things I got for Christmas:
ipod
Diamond earings
2 different perfumes
gift certificate to American Eagle
Gift certificate to The Difference (A little boutique)
Ipod cover
Ipod adapter
portable DVD player and carrying case
gift certificate to resort on the coast
crock pot
Gift certificate to itunes
North Face jacket
socks
jewlery set
new Bible
Christmas village
Vaccum cleaner
Scrapbooking stuff


Justin:
electric razor
accoustic guitar/guitar book
Pirates of the Carribean 1 and 2
first season of the A team
socks/undershirts
Shop vac
assorted tools???
hammer
ipod and accessories
extension ladder
new plastics for his 4 wheeler
pajamas
new Bible
new coat
2 new pairs of jeans
a couple new shirts
Gift certificate to GI JOES

Hailey:
Disney pictures
finger paints
coloring books
plastic Horse and accessories
lifesize ride me pony
4 X-Large plush horses (I'm not kidding it was out of control)
GUESS outfiit
GUESS Coat
Real pink cowgirl boots
3 new outfits
socks
cowgirl skirt
Cinderella
Charlotte's Web
Dora Movie
Animal masks
Dress up Treasure Chest
Box of 6 pair of dress up shoes
Cabbage patch doll
Cabbage patch newborn doll
Stroller
doll carrier set
magnet dress up dolls
art kit
pretend makeup kit
new purse
4 new books
new Bible
pretend food
and a zillion other things I can't even remember

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

gramma_s said...

So glad you had a nice Christmas. Does your litte girl know what to play with next?? lol

gramma_s said...

Here to say Hi!, We love you!

Mrs. Darling said...

Sounds like christmas was lovely, especially the day at your mothers. You are so fortuntate to have a mother that loves you so much.