CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Is It Friday Yet???

I am so over my job right now. I keep telling myself that I only have a few more months before I can quit and stay at home with my baby girl. Justin and I have made 3 goals that we need to accomplish before I quit my job. 1. We must have a certain amount built up in savings before I quit 2. We must sell our 4runner to get rid of a car payment 3. We must pay cash for a truck for Justin. All of this is not too far out there. My next bonus in Jan. will be about $3,000 and we usually get aout $5000 back for our tax returns on top of the fact that we are saving about $1500 a month right now. Now if only I could stop spending money:( I am trying to get in the habit of watching how much money I spend. Justin and I had our first Money disagreement this weekend. He was getting something down from the top of his closet and an old box of mine fell down on top of him. I came running into the bedroom and horrors of all horrors it was my box of purses. Their was Coach and Guess purses all over and I think even 1 Prada. I couldn't help but burst into laughter at the sight of him sitting in the middle of the floor with a guess purse draped around his neck. Anyway, he didn't find the humor in the situation and now I am on a budget, which is good because I really am trying to be more careful and prepare myself for not being able to just buy something when I want it. Anyway, this will be a good test for me.

4 comments:

thevbunch said...

(chuckles) It really never hurts any of us to stick to a budget and it really is good for the Guess purse! : )

Mrs. Darling said...

Rachelle marie. Im agahst!

Tigerslittlesweetie said...

Just catching up on your site...the purse thing is quite funny! My vice is shoes. I absolutely, positively adore shoes. Thank heaven for budgets or we would be out on the street with many, many pairs of shoes to wear! =) My little girl seems to be cut from the same cloth...I bought her the most adorable pair of clogs the other day, and that little bugger literally sat in her high chair and fussed till her Daddy put them on her feet! He is sprouting gray hairs; I on the other hand am happily waiting for the day we can shoe shop together! =) I love reading your posts...they are so interesting. Have a great day!

Mrs. Darling said...

Rachelle call yourself wendy on my site. I need to stay anonymous!