CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

SICK

I have been so sick today I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. I think it is food poisoning. I ate some chicken salad last night before I went to bed and it hit me at about 1am. It was a veeerrry long night. I went to work today anyway and that what not a very good idea. I was so cranky and tired that I left at 3pm and came home to take a nap. Justin has school tonight so I am on my own with Hailey tonight. I think that all moms should get a certain amount of sick days.

On a happier note I am so excited for Christmas. I bought Justin an acoustic guitar and some lessons because he has really been wanting to learn. I also bought him new plastics for his 4wheeler, some pajamas, an electric razor, the first season of the A Team (don't ask), and a few other movies. I think my Christmas shopping is almost done. So far I have spent about $1200 on Christmas so hopefully that will be about it. ( Obviously shopping was done before I was put on a budget) Roxanne is coming over on Sat. and we are going to bake all day!!! I am really excited, I love that kind of stuff. I wish it could be Christmas all year!!!!!!

Hailey's birthday was this last weekend. We had her party at Safari Sams. It was so much fun. I will post the pictures as soon as I get them on my computer. On Sat I told her that her birthday was here. My sweet baby ran to the window to see! I love that little girl so much. Yesterday she said "mom you are my best friend" ...I am the luckiest mom in the world.

Well I better go. Justin will be home soon and I need to pick up the house!

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Well dont break your back in a futile attempt to pick it up. Id hire a truck and trailer if I were you! And Rachelle 1200 on Christmas? I yiyiyiyi!

Tigerslittlesweetie said...

Most definately agree that moms need sick days! And personal days and vacation days. Hope you feel better soon! =)

Anonymous said...

HEY!! I NEVER Get to be sick, or even take 15 mintues to eat without being bothered...lol

You look wonderful. You should check out my myspace, your mom has my link. My kids are getting so big!!