CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 15, 2006

TGIF!

I am so glad it's Friday. All I want to do is go home and sit by my fire. We had a huge storm last night. We lost power for about 3 hours, but it was kind of fun! I had my girlfriend Kim over and so we sat by candlelight talking for hours. It is amazing how much we rely on electricity.

Tonight I am going over to my girlfriend Joy's house. She is pretty bummed out because she just broke her ankle. Actually she just got a cast off of her other ankle that she broke about 3 weeks ago. So right now she is pretty upset. We are going to spend alll night watching girlie movies. Tomorrow is baking day and then Sunday is church and the Christmas program. So all in all it should be a very fun weekend! Now all I have to do is make it through today:( I have an appt with one of my clients this morning, a lunch appt with my friend Kim today at the hotel that she works at ( I am actually looking foward to that appt), Christmas cards I have to get sent to all of my clients, a month end report I hae to get done, and 2 weekly reports I have to send to corporate by the end of the day. I will be so glad when I am off of work.

Anyway gotta run!

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Have fun!

thevbunch said...

Sounds fun! Have a great weekend. the girls are all going to a tea party today they are very excited.

gramma_s said...

Hi cutie. it's just grandma catching up with you and your life. :-)