CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 08, 2007

I love Mondays, I love Mondays, I love Mondays

OK, So maybe I don't love Mondays but I figure if I tell myself that enough that maybe I will start believing it. My little baby started her first day of preschool today. I was so sad and she didn't even cry. She just waved her little hand and said BYE mom. She wasn't upset at all. She could have cried a little..lol...This school is going to be so good for her. It is a private Christian school and is all day care with preschool and kindergarten built in. It comes highly recomended and has a waiting list a mile long. They barely were able to get Hailey in but because of her age they were able to make it work. I hope she has fun:) I hope she is a good little girl:) I hope she goes to sleep at naptime:) I hope she doesn't have any accidents:) Oh my, I think I am going to drive myself crazy. I only dropped her off an hour ago. Do you think it would be too phsyco mom of me to call and check on her?

5 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

well her first day is over and she did just fine didnt she?

Tigerslittlesweetie said...

Naw, not psyco at all! I have to keep myself from calling when mine are just at the sitters! :)

thevbunch said...

been awhile since I checked in. Interesting pics. your mom's sure sympathetic ain't she! : )

vonda said...

hi long time no comment huh? I was just catching up on your site...Nice pics, oh yeah I forgot to get into my xanga site you have to be my friend so just drop me an invite.

gramma_s said...

You better hope she doesn't tell all the family secrets! (Love You) The family pictures are very interesting.