CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Random







Well, Justin and I have been trying to have a baby now for 3 months. I know that is not very long but patience has never been one of my virtues. I am really hoping and praying that it will happen soon. Hailey is 3 now and I think it would be really good for her to have a sibling. Just a quick side note...Hailey is LOVING her new school. I guess I was worried for nothing she has already made a whole new bunch of friends and her teachers and I are so excited at how well she has made the adjustment. So anyway, I am excited for this new chapter of our life to start. Actually alot of things are exciting at the Davis household. Hailey's adoption was finalized this month..YEAH! It is so comforting to know that legally it has all been taken care of. She is now legally Hailey Davis. Also, as most of you know Justin is in a 5 year apprenticeship program. That means 5 years of school on top of the 2 year degree he already has which makes a total of 7 years of school. Well, Monday he starts his last term. I am so proud of him. He works so hard, and on top of that twice a week he gets up at 4am for work and doesn't get home until 10pm after he is done with school. It will be so nice to have him around every night. He graduates in May. I love that man sooo much. So I have no complaints at the moment. God has blessed my life more than I could have ever imagined. I am so thankful for my family (husband and daughter...lol..) That bring me so much joy every day...love ya mom!


4 comments:

thevbunch said...

My little great- niece already 3! and I hardly know her : (

gramma_s said...

Little Hailey is so cute. I'm glad you are so happy.

Mrs. Darling said...

Great pics! I love them. Love you too.

vonda said...

nice pics! and hi