CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Hormone City

I do not remember being this irritable with Hailey. I think I have pretty much gotten upset with every friend I have this week. We are trying to get our house ready to sell and that is stressing me out on top everything else. Justin seems to think that everything must be perfect before we put it on the market. I just want it sold so that we can move and get settled before the baby gets here. We are still going to Wyoming next month to check out the property we are interested in but I think for now we are going to stay put for a while in Oregon. The baby put a whole new spin on things and now I am afraid that I cannot leave my family because I am just way too big of a baby. We didn't really do much of anything this weekend. Justin painted both of the bathrooms in his "house renovation" frenzy. We have now painted our main bathroom 4 times and each time the colors we choose get worse and worse. Nothing matches are counter tops and floor. They are this weird blue grey color and nothing goes with it. I am now leaving it the hideous shade of blue that Justin painted it and will let the next people who buy the house fix it. Of course I told him I thought it was beautiful and that he didn't need to repaint it again before we put the house on the market. It has been a long day at work and all I want to do is go home and spend time with my family.

1 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I could have told you a long time ago that you were too big of a baby to move away from me. You're too big of a baby and I'm too sweet of a mama.