CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Morning Sickness

UUUGGGHHH I forgot about the nausea. I will do my best to refrain from complaining due to the fact that I am so grateful to be having a baby. We have a big 4wheeling trip planned the end of May and now it looks like I will be spending most of my time at the campsite cooking. Oh well, it will still be fun right??? We have had the best weather the past few days I almost forgot that it was still spring until it started pouring down rain today.

Hailey was so cute. yesterday in the car she started singing a song clear as day in Spanish. I couldn't believe my ears. When I asked her where she learned the song she said that she had learned it at school. I was quite impressed and proud of my grown up baby. Every time I call her my baby she says "mom, I'm not your baby, My name is Hailey"...well excuse me.

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

You? camp cook? I'm coming up to taste the vittles!
Bwahahahaha!

gramma_s said...

Your mom is bad. Grandma would love to taste your cooking, remember we had to get used to our daughters cookin one time :-) So little Hailey thinks she not a baby. Kids say the cutest things. And yes, I'm ready for a new GREAT grandbaby. I'm sure it must be exciting. I'm not too excited about the move to Wyoming, maybe I can get you a picture of the desert land of Idaho. :-)

thevbunch said...

Wow, a bunch of life-changing news! There is something wildly pretty about Wy. Kay M. is there. Do you remember her? allan's sister We get thru there occasionally on our way to Col. the people we visit, live just a half hour south of there