CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am such a slacker

WOW! I haven't posted anything for a while. I guess it doesn't matter much since nobody reads my blog anyways. Well, I am with my dear aunt Val on this day. I just don't feel like doing anything. It is overcast and looks like it could start pouring rain any second. All I want to do is go home. Tonight is Hailey's first School singing program. I am so excited!!! Justin and I have agreed to sign her up for equestrian lessons. She will start learning English style riding and when she turns 5 she will join the Young Jumpers team which is competitive horse jumping. This will be a lot of fun for the whole family. Maybe hubby will finally get his horse too. Nothing like a cowboy without a horse...kinda sad really! In the near future we will be in the market for a quarter horse, truck, and horse trailer...I wonder if they have packages deals for things like that. like "buy a truck and trailer we'll throw in the horse" HMMMM probably not:) Anyway, I have a feeling my dreams for a big new house wont be coming true for a while, considering we will have the extra expenses of horse boarding and private lessons. oh well, I want Justin to be able to have his dream too so I will wait patiently for the time to come when we can afford to buy land with a new house already on it. Should have moved to Wyoming:) lol

Anyway, Justin has his big turn out test on Monday. His five years of schooling comes down to this test and I think I am more nervous than he is. It is actualy a series of 4 tests but the biggest one is on Monday. Pray that he does well.

Well I should prbably get back to work. I will post pictures of Haileys program soon. Right now I can only post at work due to the fact that the 2 masterminds I like to call my father and my husband, CRASHED my computer.

3 comments:

alltheveas said...

Howdy1 maybe you guys should buy,our horse, Syringa!We just are not getting around to working with her enough. she is five years old. mustang/quarterhorse. she is an absolute baby around kids, she was raised with ours. she has been broke to lead and saddle but right now she doesn't always obey real well cause she gets grumpy about not having enough space to run! she needs someone to spend time with her before she looses all she knows . we keep hoping to soon get a bigger place for her and another saddle,but.... Her dad was an expensive horse owned buy a horse trainer we did a job for. anyhow if you want her we might consider getting rid of her if it was to someone we knew. but you may want one more thoroughly trained for hailey. sorry so long-winded

val said...

Finally getting back to you about the horse. when we mentioned to the kids about selling her, they were very unhappy and , of course, vowed to do better with working her. So Veas said we'll keep her till we get moved up on top where she will have a pasture and then see if she will be happier and if the kids will indeed work with her. so we shall see. She is such a nice horse, I do not want to see her ruined, so they only have one more chance!!!She is a Blue Roan and she changes shades and colors throughout the year, varying from a very light grey, to grey with black mane and forelegs,to kinda almost speckled grey/black, to very dk brownish black in the winter.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to send me pictures of Hailey riding a horse. that would be too cute. Grandma, again