CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh the pain

So I don't mean to complain but I just don't know what to do right now. I am in so much pain I don't know what to do. My cervix is hurting so bad that I cannot even walk. It has been hurting for the past month but today I was on my way into the restaurant of the hotel I work at and I literally almost passed out from the pain.It feels like the bones are grinding together. I called my Dr. and unfortunately she said that at this point there is nothing that can be done for it. I don't know how I am going to make it through this pregnancy. I am so excited for this baby I just want it to be 5 months from now. I had this pain with Hailey but not until I was around 7 months along. I sure hope that I can get this problem figured out. Everyone just seems dumbfounded about what it could be. I am so glad I am paying mega bucks for you to tell me that you aren't sure what is wrong with me. Anyway, sorry for venting and if anyone knows what I am talking about and doesn't think I am crazy, I would love to hear from you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, dear, I don't know what to tell you. i had some pain like that but not nearly as extreme as you describe and usualy just the last month or so. one time it was worse than the others and occasionally just kinda grabbed and felt lke it locked up, but I don't know you might try a chiropractor.-A. val