CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nothing Special

Well, nothing exciting going on around here. We find out next Friday if our little baby is a boy or a girl. I am so excited! Justin's parents just bought a farm about 1 mile down the road from us. It has an in ground pool with a water slide and is an absolutely beautiful home with enough land for us to board a couple of horses there. So, we are very excited.

Justin is officially graduated and a journeyman. I am so proud of him. It will be so nice to have him home every night instead of him having to go to school directly after work and get home around 10pm. Hailey and I are very happy about that.

This Sat. there are about 60 garage sales going on in a really nice neighborhood close to us. I am hoping to cash in on some baby stuff. Other than that, just life as usual.

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

So where are the garage sales?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there. I can't seem to find a nice neighborhood over here. I guess that's not the truth but that's the way I feel sometimes. Grandpa goes to garage sales more often than I do. Guess what he found some more tires the other day. :-( Love Grandma