CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SICK






I woke up this morning with an awful chest cold. I think it finally caught up to me. I have joined the local gym with my best friend and we have been going after work. Last night we did a water aerobics class and I don't think going out at night with wet hair helped any.


So we are moved in and life is settling down. I wish it was Friday. I don't feel good and all I want to do is lay on the couch in my PJ's. Sat. Justin and us are going to mom's to help prune trees and i suppose The kiddos and I will tag along. Sun after church we are having pasture clean up day at the in laws. they have a bunch of rocks in the pasture that they want out of there so we are going to go help with that. Justin has been looking at horses all week and we will probably have one by the end of the month. Justin and his dad are gone right now looking at a horse trailer up in Washington. Hopefully he will be home soon. I miss him.


Anyway, Here are some pics for your enjoyment

1 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Kayla is very young in those pics!
Get well.