CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update

well my hormone levels are still going up, which means that I am still pregnant. The Dr's can't see the baby and yesterday I was looked at by 3 Dr's all of which couldn't explain why they can't see anything. I go in tomorrow to the fertility clinic for them to do a more high powered ultrasound in hopes of seeing something. My Dr. said to not get my hopes up but I am hoping that there is just some reasonable explanation for why they are not seeing anything. I will let you guys know tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Praying!

Jennifer Sr. said...

Hi, I read your mom's blog and have been praying for you.

I just wanted you to know that I have had signs of miscarriage in pregnancy and later went on to m/c that pregnancy.I had 2 miscarriages.

BUT I have also had signs of m/c and gone on to have a healthy baby.I have 4 children.

One time, my levels were low, sac was empty, they expected me to miscarriage any day. My counts were going up, but everything felt wrong. I'd had 2 m/c already. I had all the signs of m/c.

So the dr. said maybe the dates were wrong, wait 2 weeks and if I am pg, we would see a baby by then surely. He said that if I was pg, it was the tiniest he'd ever seen on the sonogram.

Several times before that appointment I called the office and came in because I believed I had m/c. I was having waves of cramping and symptoms I had experienced before w/ previous m/c.

Each time the dr. sent me home.

At the 2 week appt, they were able to confirm a viable pregnancy. My little boy is now 10 years old.

I just wanted to you know that it is possible to have a positive outcome.

Blessings, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm friends with your aunt valerie, and read your moms blog some...just wanted to say i hope everything is ok. i've been thinking about you.

i have a lot of trouble signing in to leave comments. my blog is
www.xanga.com/mlt102002 but i do have friends lock on, so you have to have xanga to get on it.