CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Good News!

Well today was an odd day. We woke up to snow this morning which was rather unexpected. Hailey was thrilled to see it snowing however, I was not happy that I had to drive to Vancouver in the stuff. I have been having morning sickness (which should really be called all day and night sickness) but I feel bad even complaining about it. At least being sick means that things are progressing. I just keep thinking to myself "I just went through this, how am I going to do this again so soon?" I know I am not the first mommy to go through this and that plenty of women have done this before but right now it just seems so overwhelming. I feel so bad because I have been getting home around 5:30 the last few nights and have been asleep by 6:00. Poor Justin has been on his own with the house and the kids but he has been doing so good. Luckily, mom is going to start making dinner to send home with him when he stops to get Kayla in the evenings, that will help allot. I am not sure how long I will be able to work with this pregnancy but hopefully God will give me the strength to make it until at least the end of summer. The Dr said that the ultrasound looked completely consistent with a normal pregnancy about 4 weeks along, so we are all praying that they will not change their story again and that we have a beautiful little baby in a few months. Thank you all for your kind comments and prayers.


I have know idea why all of sudden this went bold:)

5 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I cant even get the bold on my blog to work!

Anonymous said...

me again-mlt102002- that's awesome. so happy for you guys!

Jennifer Sr. said...

I am so happy to hear the good news. So far so good.

I have only have a few minutes here, so I won't write a book, even though I could!

Blessings, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear the good news! My last 2 are 15mo apart and I remember feeling so overwhelmed and I was sick 24/7 most of the pregnacy w/ the 3rd one--no fun!! My last two are best friends though and its been somuch fun to watch them grow up(they are 9 and 10 now)Still praying all will be well! Sharon C(long time friend of the Swartzendrubers!)

alltheveas said...

Glad things are going better. Hope you soon feel better, too.
Believe me, been there, done that! : ) : (