CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

HMMMM????

Had another appt they still can't see anything but a fluid sac. The sac is growing and is consistent with being 4-5 weeks pregnant which typically would not be alarming however, my hormone levels are really high and based on that they are saying they should be able to see something. I have another ultrasound next week. This will be my fifth one in 3 weeks. Another thing that is worrying me is that all of my symptoms have disappeared and I am just not feeling pregnant. I guess only time will tell. It's in God's hands now.

3 comments:

alltheveas said...

Praying for you!

TV de Plasma said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jennifer Sr. said...

I am sorry to read the sad update on your mom's blog. Don't be shocked at your feelings, there is no one right way to feel. And people may say dumb things to you out of ignorance.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Jennifer