Nothing much new going on but life is good and I couldn't ask for anything more. Here are some random tidbits about what has been going on in the Davis household.
- Justin's schedule has slowed down a bit which is good. He is back to working four ten hour days instead of six.
- Mother's day was lovely. Justin let me sleep in and him and the girls brought me breakfast in bed.
- We just booked a trip to the Bahamas in September. We are going with Justin's brother and girlfriend. It should be a lot of fun. I think we both need a vacation.
- Next weekend is our neighborhood garage sales. It will be nice to get rid of some of the junk I have been holding onto all year long.
- The weekend after that we are going to the beach for four days. We rented a beach house that sits right on the sand and has an amazing view. We are going with another family that we are friends with so it should be a lot of fun.
- I am so glad it is Spring the flowers are blooming and everything is so beautiful. I planted flowers this weekend while Justin spread barkdust. It's nice to have the yards looking good again, now if only I can find the time to water my flowers every night..lol.
- Hailey starts kindergarten in September and her school orientation is May 20th. I can't beleive she is so grown up already. I'm not sure mommy is ready for this new adventure in her little life.
- Hailey's schdule is consuming our schedule this summer. Justin has roping every Friday and Sunday evenings and Hailey has 6 competitions with the Willamette calley Junior Rodeo Association, 3 competitions at the horse club we are members of, and 1 other competition that her trainer wants her to go to in June. UGGHH I dont know if I can keep up with it all.
Well, I better go but I will leave you with a Haileyism. We were at her riding practice and she took off on her horse going WAY too fast. Her trainer and I were both yelling at her to stop but she just kept going faster and faster laughing her head off the whole time. When she finally stopped the horse I started scolding her...
ME -"(((HAILEY NOEL))) What in the world are you thinking. You could have been hurt very bad. You have to listen or you will never ride again.
HAILEY- " But mom, I just wanted to be FREE" she says between sobs
ME trying not to laugh- "What in the world do you want to be free from"
Hailey "I just wanted to be free from the world"
LOL...How can I argue with that:) OH never a dull day